Public Records Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How do I review the City’s meeting agendas, minutes, or listen to meeting audio?
    Please go to: Agendas, Meeting Notices and Minutes
  2. How do I obtain As-Builts and Site Plans?
    Please go to: City Maps
  3. How do I obtain information on a code violation for a property?
    Please go to: Code Violation Status
  4. How do I obtain a permit?
    Please go to: Building Department | Sustainable Development
  5. How do I check the status of a permit?
    Please go to: Permit Status
  6. How do I obtain a lien inquiry?
    Please go to: Lien Inquiry
  7. Can I get a list of all the City’s businesses?
    Please go to: All City Businesses
  8. How do I obtain Utility Billing information?
    Please go to: Water Services
  9. How do I view city contracts or bid information?
    Please go to: Procurement | Finance & Administration
  10. How do I pay for a traffic ticket?
    Please go to: Traffic and Misdemeanor - Broward County Clerk of Courts
  11. How do I obtain a birth or death certificate?
    Please go to: Certificates and Registries | Florida Department of Health (floridahealth.gov)
  12. Where do I obtain a marriage license?
    Please go to: Marriage Licenses - Broward County Clerk of Courts (browardclerk.org)
  13. Does the City of Coconut Creek process passport applications?
    No, please visit the U.S. Department of State for more information.
    Please go to: Travel (state.gov)
  14. Does the City offer housing assistance?
    Please go to: Housing Resources | Economic Development
  15. How do I rent a pavilion?
    Please go to: Permit a Pavilion | Parks & Recreation
  16. Where do I view the City's Code of Ordinances?
    Please go to: Code of Ordinances | Coconut Creek, FL | Municode Library

Butterfly Capital of the World

© 2024 City of Coconut Creek. All rights reserved. Butterfly and Coconut Creek emblem are registered trademark of the City of Coconut Creek. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.