What You Need to Bring
- Proof of Citizenship – must be an original U.S. Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate or expired Passport. No photocopies will be accepted
- One passport photo (2" x 2" with white background)
- Valid government issued photo id (Florida driver’s license, Florida identification card)
- When applying for children 15 and under, child must be present as well as both parents or legal guardian and you must have birth certificate.
- Check or money order for each application processed
- Passport Application - the application can be downloaded from the U.S. Department of State website and brought with you or we can provide you with an application to complete at time of processing.
Routine Service (processing time will take 4-6 weeks)
Adults $110 to the U.S. Dept. of State – must be check or money order
(age 16 and up) $25 to the City of Coconut Creek
Child $80 to the U.S. Dept of State – must be check or money order
(age 15 and under) $25 to the City of Coconut Creek
Expedite Service (processing time will take 2-3 weeks)
An additional fee of $60 added to the fee paid to the U.S. Department of State for expedited service
4800 West Copans Road (southwest corner of Copans and Lyons Road), at the Coconut Creek Government Center
For more information, please call the Passport Information Line at 954-956-1479.
For additional questions, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 954-973-6774
Please visit the U.S. Department of State website for forms, additional information, or application tracking.